BECOME A CLIENT
TEFL for the Absolute Beginner: No Experience Necessary
Craving something a bit more exotic? Do you dream of embracing a new language and culture?
We created an ESL essentials course on Udemy to help you to successfully pursue your new career journey in teaching English in any foreign country.
Subscribe below to get notified when our course launches!
At the end of our course participants will be able to:
- Understand the five key components of starting an ESL Career
- Understand the difference between Traditional Education and Teaching English as a Foreign Language
- Learn the skills and techniques necessary to successfully teach English to non-native speakers regardless of their English ability
- Identify the different learning styles and create the right learning environment for your students
- Understand basic classroom management techniques
- Learn effective lesson planning for a variety of levels in International Education (Elementary, Junior/Senior High School, and Pre-University)
- Acquire the skills to overcome the major challenges that all new ESL teachers face.
(Mon zen no kozō narawanu kyō wo yomu.)
An apprentice near a temple will recite the scriptures untaught. || The environment makes our characters.